The ultimate list of what moms really want you to buy them for their birthday, anniversary or any other gift-giving occasion!
I know there are many women out there who have been blessed with a partner who really gets it when it comes to gift-giving. This may also be true for moms with older children who participate in buying or selecting gifts for their parents. These moms are actually looking forward to Christmas, their birthday, etc because they know that they’ll be receiving a truly useful, special and/or well-thought-out gift.
But sometimes there are those spouses or other family members who need a little more guidance. So this list is for them! And also just for women who, like me, need a little inspiration for our Amazon wish lists.
Us moms work hard. Actually, we basically bust ass most of the day. We are the all-knowing, shoe-finding, lunch-packing, caravan-driving queens. And when it comes to receiving a little special something just for us, we definitely deserve some quality goodies.
Since not every family is the best at selecting great gifts for mom, I’ve compiled an awesome list of various price ranges, all which you can find on Amazon.
Active Gear Go-Tos
- KEEN Women’s Rose Sandal – these are great shoes for walking, hiking or even just heading to the park. There are many colors and they are unbelievably comfortable.
- Yogalicious Womens Long Sleeve Full Zip Up Hoodie in black – this is not only super well-made, its comfortable, stylish and right up there with brands like Athleta or Soybu.
- Nike Women’s Gym Club Bag – once I (finally) joined a gym, the first thing I wanted was a versatile gym bag to hold my gear. Especially for days you want to shower in peace!
- Fitbit Versa Lite Edition Smart Watch – I love this watch! It’s affordable, syncs with your phone like the Apple Watch and has so many awesome features!
- LETSCOM Bluetooth Headphones – I recently started running more and those wireless earbuds never seem to stay in my ears! This version hooks over the ears but still keeps your hands free!
- Jade Harmony Yoga Mat – I have this mat in blue and I absolutely love it! It’s sticky, durable and easy to clean.
Spa and Beauty Gifts
- Organic Bath Bombs – This is a great organic set of 6 amazing smelling bath bombs. Perfect for a nice long soak away from the kids!
- Pink Rose Quartz Jade Face Roller – This is definitely on my Christmas list this year! What mom hasn’t looked in the mirror only to realize that we’re looking a bit older than we did yesterday! Face roller to the rescue!
- 100% Pure Silk Pillowcase – not only is this a super affordable option, but believe me, Mom will be thanking you for her now less frizzy hair and glowing complexion.
- Stila Eyeliner, in black – this eyeliner is waterproof, long-lasting and basically all around a big win.
- The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Beauty Bag – I’m a fan of anything from The Body Shop. They use quality ingredients and their scents are to die for! This green tea is soothing and fragrant. Another uplifting scent is their Satsuma line.
- TONYMOLY I’m Real Sheet Mask 10-Set – sheet masks are totally having a moment right now, and for good reason! They are quick, easy to use and leave your skin feeling super soft and restored. This K beauty brand uses natural, high-quality ingredients.
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Brush – help mom cut her dry time in half with this awesome hair tool! Truly, we all benefit from this one!
- Washi Tape Set – this set comes with a collection of 48 (!!) rolls of washi tape. I’ve recently become washi-tape obsessed, and this is a HUGE bargain!
- Prima Watercolor Sets – Prima creates super affordable and extremely well-made watercolor sets. Now obviously watercolor isn’t something everyone is doing, but if you have a mom in your family who dabbles she will definitely appreciate any of the vibrant, colorful sets that Prima offers.
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens – these pens can be used for SO many different things. Bullet journals, art journals, planners, watercolor art, etc. They blend really well and come in a wide range of colors.
- Bloom Daily Planners – these planners are priced right and come in a variety of different color themes and cover images. They have everything you need and are perfect for moms who prefer some pen and paper over the constant digital world.
- Star Right Bullet Journal Set – this has everything you need to start you own bullet journal – a notebook, colorful pens and even stencils! However, I don’t recommend purchasing a bullet journal for any mom who hasn’t really expressed that this is something she wants to get into.
- Disney Dreams Collection Coloring Book – now THIS is what I call a coloring book. If you happen to have a Disney-loving mom in your household who also loves coloring, this book contains 63 Thomas Kinkade paintings that she’s sure to flip for!
- ARTEZA Colored Pencils – don’t forget to add on some premium colored pencils along with that awesome coloring book! These come in a fancy metal storage box!
Jewelry and Fashion Finds
- Simple Gold Disc Earrings – these are pretty, well-made, and as the label says – simple! A great go-to for any occasion, dressed up or down.
- Basic Midi Dress – this dress is super versatile and extremely comfy. It’s also flattering for many body types and comes in a variety of prints!
- CC Chunky Soft Beanie – cold weather is for beanies! CC beanies are inexpensive, well-made and super cozy. They even have versions with fuzzy pom poms! Lots of colors to choose from as well!
- Plaid Infinity Scarf – I love scarves and infinity scarves always make it easier for me to grab and go. This version comes in SO MANY different prints and colors. I know what I’ll be buying this fall!
- Leather Earrings – leather earrings are not going out of style any time soon (hello, Joanna Gaines!), so scoop up a pair, or many pairs, for that special mom in your life!
- Aleah Wear Tote Bag – this trendy shoulder tote can double as a purse or laptop bag. Its roomy and durable, plus the neutral colors go with any outfit.
Kitchen Guru Gadgets
- Crock Pot Enameled Dutch Oven – I would stare at this gorgeous sapphire blue version all day if I could. Pick one of these up if you’ve got a mom who’s a wiz in the kitchen!
- Ninja Pressure-Cooker, Steamer & Air-Fryer – how cow, who knew this magic even existed! It’s the perfect all-in-one for endless meal creations!
- RedNoel Wine Opener -these “rabbit-style” wine openers are the best. They are so easy to use – and this attractive set comes in a lovely box.
- Silicone Kitchen Utensils – ditch those lame, hard plastic stirring spoons. This handsome 5-piece set comes with sturdy acacia wood handles!
- Skylety Insulated Wine Tumblers – I gift these to people all the time. There can be used for beer, wine, mixed drinks, etc and there’s no risk of breakage. Perfect for those summer parties or evenings on the back porch.
- Willow Tree Figurines – whether the mom in your life is a collector or not, she’s sure to appreciate the sentiment behind any special Willow Tree figure that your choose.
- Personalized Birthdate Wall Print – customize this classy print with your children’s or grandchildren’s birthdates!
- Mother-Daughter Linking Necklace – this simple, double-circle necklace goes with any outfit. I have a similar version and I get compliments on it all the time.
- Mama Bear Mug – us mama bears really love our coffee. And what better way than sipping a nice hot cup in this totally chic and super adorable mug.
- Hand-Painted Photo Frame – fill this rustic beauty up with three family photos that are sure to melt moms heart. We love that mushy stuff!
Okay, I admit it. I really just made this list because I, personally, either own or want EVERYTHING on it. Ha! In truth though, this list is sure to please any mama in your life. Handmade cards are always a win, too!
What are your favorite go-to gifts for moms? Have you found that perfect one yet?